Nascar Races specific rules
Things to know about Cascade Campground during a Nascar race week
Please note current changes Bike Week:
For the past ten years, we have been very lenient on how we take reservations for Bike Week due to large groups of repeat customers that always have the same sites. This has caused too much confusion, therefore we have made some changes. Large groups can still camp together, but each person/family MUST place their own reservation, rather than the group leader calling to reserve sites for all parties in the group. When making the reservation, simply note the name of the group you are with or the sites you normally have and we will accommodate your request. Reservations must be made no later than May 15th in order to guarantee your site.
PLEASE NOTE: Burnouts are no longer allowed at Cascade
Making a Reservation for Race Weeks and Bike Week:
- You must be staying for a 4 night minimum for the July Race, a 3 night minimum for Bike Week and the September Race to guarantee availability of sites. We will not hold a site for you for less than the minimum nights unless you pay for the minimum nights. Without the minimum night reservation sites will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
- If you make a reservation and then reduce the number of nights you will be staying, you will be charged for the FULL 4 nights in July and 3 nights in September.
- You must send a $50.00 Deposit (check or money order in US funds) to reserve a site.
- Deposit Refund Policy: We will be happy to refund deposits if requested at least 14 days prior to arrival date, minus a $10.00 administration fee.
- When at all possible please make reservation arrangements through the website or e-mail.
- The camping fee is $20.00 per adult, per night, $10.00 per child under 13yrs old per night. Camping vehicles will be assessed a $10 utilities fee.
- Minimum of 2 adults per site.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR CHECKS AT CHECK IN SO BRING CASH. We do have an ATM available in the office.
- Please note: We cannot guarantee the availability of a specific site.
- MAKE DEPOSIT CHECKS OUT TO: Cascade Campground. Mailing address is: 379 Route 106S, Loudon, NH 03307
- We are located approximately 6 miles south of the speedway.
- Absolutely NO dogs during race weeks, please.
- No loud motorcycles. Should you show up on a motorcycle that we deem too loud you will be asked to park it in the upper parking lot and walk to your site.
- No fireworks or firecrackers.
- No firearms of any type are to be brought into the campground.
- Check-in 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Anyone flagrantly disregarding Campground rules will be asked to leave immediately-- NO REFUND!
- The office is open from 10am to 8pm. Should you decide to be out after 8pm or want to come into the campground before 10am, there will be no one in the office to open the gate for you. Under these circumstances we suggest you get a gate card to let yourself in. There will be a $10 deposit which will be returned when the key is returned.
- RV/motor homes hooking up to septic must keep blasts closed until you dump at the end of your stay. These will be checked!!
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. We patrol.
- Enjoy your stay!