Nascar Races specific rules
Things to know about Cascade Campground during a Nascar race week
Please note current changes Bike Week:
For the past ten years, we have been very lenient on how we take reservations for Bike Week due to large groups of repeat customers that always have the same sites. This has caused way too much confusion for us and for fellow campers, and we need to make some changes. There are no issues with the groups coming in and staying together. ALTHOUGH, each individual party in a group MUST place their own reservation through e-mail or phone. We cannot have the group leader calling to reserve sites for all parties in the group. When making the reservation, simply note the name of the group you are with and if applicable, the sites you normally have, and we will be sure to accomodate your requests. Reservations must be phoned in or e-mailed no later than May 15th in order to guarantee that you will have the site you usually have or request.
Making a Reservation for Race Weeks and Bike Week:
- You must be staying for a 4 night minimum for the July Race, a 3 night minimum for Bike Week and the September Race to guarantee availability of sites. If you are not planning to stay for the minimum nights, you may pay for the minimum nights and still be given reservation status, otherwise sites will be given on a first come first serve basis upon your arrival. ??
- If you make a reservation and then reduce the number of nights you will be staying, you will be charged for the FULL 4 nights in July and 3 nights in September.
- You must send a $50.00 Deposit (check or money order in US funds) to reserve a site.
- Deposit Refund Policy: We will be happy to refund deposits if requested at least 14 days prior to arrival date, minus a $10.00 administration fee.
- When at all possible please make reservation arrangements through the website or e-mail.
- The camping fee is $20.00 per adult, per night, $10.00 per child under 13yrs old per night. Camping vehicles will be assessed a $10 utilities fee.
- Minimum of 2 adults per site.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR CHECKS AT CHECK IN SO BRING CASH. We do have an ATM available in the office.
- Please note: We cannot guarantee the availability of a specific site.
- MAKE DEPOSIT CHECKS OUT TO: Cascade Campground. Mailing address is: 379 Route 106S, Loudon, NH 03307
- We are located approximately 6 miles south of the speedway.
- Absolutely NO dogs during race weeks, please.
- No loud motorcycles. Should you show up on a motorcycle that we deem too loud you will be asked to park it in the upper parking lot and walk to your site.
- No fireworks or firecrackers.
- No firearms of any type are to be brought into the campground.
- Check-in 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Anyone flagrantly disregarding Campground rules will be asked to leave immediately-- NO REFUND!
- The office is open from 10am to 10pm. Should you decide to be out after 10pm or want to come into the campground before 10am, there will be no one in the office to open the gate for you. Under these circumstances we suggest you get a gate card to let yourself in. There will be a $10 deposit which will be returned when the key is returned.
- RV/motor homes hooking up to septic must keep blasts closed until you dump at the end of your stay. These will be checked!!
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. We patrol.
- Enjoy your stay!