Rates and Information
- 150 Acre River Front Facility
- Large Shady Sites
- Large Game Room
- Camp Store
- Beach/Swimming Area
- 3 Modern Bath/Shower Facilities
- Large Screened-In Pavilion
- Activities For Kids & Adults
- On Site Propane Filling
- Coin-Op Laundry
- Swimming Pool
CAMPGROUND OPEN FROM MAY 1ST TO COLUMBUS DAY
- $650.00 Plus Electric
- Tents - no hookups: $170.00
- Pop-Ups/Tents with water and electric: $180.00
- Travel Trailers: $200.00 - Add $5.00 for 50 AMP service
- Starting at $1,900
- We require all new seasonal campers to have a camping vehicle that is 10 years old or newer
- Site fee includes 2 adults and 2 children or if no children, 2 adults. Any additional adults will need to pay visitor fee.
- Tents $28.00, Add $2 for Water and Electric
- Pop-ups- W/E $33.00
- Campers: $38.00 - includes Water, Electric and Sewage - Add $2.00 for 50 AMP service
Note: All rates are based on occupancy of 2 adults & 2 children under 13 years of age Each additional adult will be charged $8 per night and each additional child will be charged $5 per night.
Deposit is required. Deposits must be in the form of a check or Money Order. WE DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS. Deposit will be refunded with at least 14 days' notification prior to arrival date. CASH ONLY UPON CHECK IN
A $10.00 administration fee may be charged for any cancellation
- Ages 3-12: $3.00/Day, $5.00 Overnight
- Ages 13+ $5.00/Day, $8.00 Overnight
- Seasonal Visitors Pass: $250.00
For NASCAR race weeks and Bike Week reservations, please visit our Race Info page.
Although we welcome pets there are some rules!
- No dogs in tents ( RVs only)
- You must alert staff if you are bringing a dog when making reservation and checking in.
- You must show staff proof of vacination.
- PLEASE no visiting dogs on race weekends or holiday weekends.
- 20lb $20.00
- 30lb $30.00
- 40lb $40.00
- camper by gallon $3.00
- Worms: $2.25
- Ice: $1.50
- Fire Wood: $5.00/bundle