The following rules have been designed for the safety and enjoyment of all our campers while visiting Cascade Campground.
Violators of these rules will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
- All visitors must stop and register in the office before entering the campground.
- Young adults need to present ID. Anyone under the age of 21 will be required to sign an alcoholic beverage disclaimer. As of January 1, 2010, you must be 21 years old to make a reservation.
- Check in time is 12:00 noon, and check out time is 11:00 A.M.
- The speed limit in all areas of the campground, at all times is 5 MPH - Strictly Enforced.
- Quiet time is 11:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- Only one car and camping unit per campsite, unless otherwise approved by management.
- All bicycles and pedestrians are to use roads only. No cutting through sites is permitted.
- Fireworks, Firearms, and Explosives are not allowed in the campground under any circumstances.
- All pets must be on leash at all times with leash in hand.
- All pet feces are to be cleaned up by the owner immediately.
- Any camper with a pet who creates a noise nuisance or endangers other campers will be asked to remove the pet from the campground.
- Any camper found walking their animal without proper cleanup materials in hand will be asked to remove the animal from the campground.
- Dogs are welcome in RVs only - please no dogs in tents.
- You must bring proof of rabies vaccination whenever you bring your dog to Cascade.
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome at Cascade Campground
- No dogs are allowed during NASCAR race weeks.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- No rock throwing anywhere in the park.
- No bicycling after dusk on any campground road.
- Children are to be at their site by 9:00 p.m.and not to be left unsupervised.
- Beach is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- No diving in swimming area.
- No glass bottles or debris on beach or near the water.
- No pets in the swimming area.
- No rock throwing in the beach area.
- No fishing in the beach area of the river.
- Swimming is at your own risk, and children under 10yrs.old must be accompanied by a parent.
- Under no circumstances are fire rings to be moved!
- Fires are to be no more than knee high.
- Never leave a fire unattended by an adult.
- Fires after 5:00 P.M. only and are to be extinguished before retiring.
- Please separate cans and plastic bottles from other garbage and put in designated area near dumpsters.
- All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and disposed of in dumpsters near the exit.
- Dumpsters are available for disposing of campground generated household trash, exclusively. Please be considerate of all campers by complying with this restriction. No cardboard or wood in dumpsters.
- Make certain hoses are properly connected when using septic system or dumping station.
- Always use septic chemicals in your toilets and holding tanks.
- Only grey water blasts are to be left open all the time.
- Never dump directly onto the ground.
- Washing automobiles or camping vehicles is forbidden in the park.
- NEVER PUT ANY KIND OF WIPES, TAMPONS, PAPER TOWELS INTO YOUR HOLDING TANK